About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Friday, April 22, 2011

I love my house in the spring time


Over the winter I kind of got lazy about picking weeds. But while I was in North Carolina David worked like a mad-man and got our yard looking spic and span. He planted our garden out back, spread pinestraw in all the beds, and got ferns to hang on our porch. It was such a wonderful surprise. Now every time I drive up to our house I am reminded of how lucky I am to be married to such an awesome guy. Some days I really don't deserve him.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Gorgeous!

Audra said...

Now that looks like an ideal beautiful home! Do you see it too, Jess?

Michelle Pyne said...

I remember when you first planted those trees and bushes. We could hardly wait for them to grow and fill in the spaces where they were planted. What a beautiful home!