About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you quilt

There is a family in our church that has given us a ton lately-- a couch, a carseat, and lots of clothes for my girls. I wanted to do something nice for them in return, so I made them this quilt. It's a surprise and I can't wait to give it to them! (And I really hope they don't read my blog! :) I don't think they do.)


I do think I need to make another one just like it for us to keep though, because it looks mighty good in the quilt stack on our blanket chest. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it. I have been wanting to make a scrappy quilt for awhile.

Abbi said...

I love it so much!! I must love squares, because this quilt makes me happy. Awesome job.

Michelle Pyne said...

I love the way quilts capture the personality of the quilter. And I love to look at each fabric individually and enjoy how it enhances those around it. I think another quilt like this would be a great idea!

Angela Draper said...

You are so talented! I love it!