About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Coming home

I am so thankful I was able to go to Utah for my Grandpa's funeral. I knew it before, but being there with my family reminded me again how blessed I am to be connected to such wonderful people. I feel like I am part of a royal legacy.

Of course I also missed my little family in Georgia. David was awesome and assumed responsibility for all 5 girls while I gone. It was quite the juggling act, but everything was in perfect order when I got home. And Emily left me this message on my bed:
I think the six exclamation points speak for themselves. It's good to be "mist."

4 comments:

Kami Hall said...

That is so cute. I don't know if you saw what I said on my comments, but the recipe book is the new Better Homes and Gardens Diet Cookbook.

Abbi said...

How darling! That melts my heart. I'm so glad you were able to come to Utah too, I loved being with you!! And now you are "mist" in Utah. :)

Michelle Pyne said...

May I say "ditto" to your first paragraph? The experience was everything I expected times ten. It is such a joy to be with family!

I'd put that note in my journal if I were you. It's full of love!

Elaine said...

For Sure!!! It was good to see you for the brief moment.