About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Summer's special day

This morning David took Summer to work with him so I could get some Christmas shopping done. When I picked her up Summer could not stop talking about her "special day" seeing her daddy at work. Her favorite part was eating lunch (Taco Bell nachos) with him. And David seemed to enjoy having a little tag-along, too. It was good bonding time for them and great shopping time for me!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Alone time is a must to keep away insanity.

Michelle Pyne said...

I bet she will always remember that day! You will probably remember it for a long time too! That's what I call a win-win situation!

Abbi said...

That is so sweet! It's sweet of David to take Summer with him, and it's sweet that Summer loved it so much. And I'm glad you got some Christmas shopping done!

Kami Hall said...

I used to love going to work with my dad. That's great she loved it!