About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Why I love my husband...

He makes me laugh and feel good about myself at the same time!

David and I were looking at the pictures Audra posted on her blog of our trip to Utah. He was trying to compliment me and said I looked pretty enough to be on the cover of a magazine: "Pretty enough to be in like..... Better Homes and Gardens."

Ummmm, thanks Dave.

5 comments:

Chris said...

I think when guys say things like that it so sexy and so sweet. I know he meant well. You're just so domesticated. You could be on any magazine cover but you're way too good for them. You have such a beautiful family Jessi.

Shana said...

Those women on better homes and garden are GORGEOUS! What a great compliment. I would rather be in one of those magazines than something else!! :)

John said...

(continuing from the other comments). . . and you do have a nicely decorated picture of lemon scones along with a neatly typed recipe on your blog.

Michelle Pyne said...

I have it on good authority that the most BEAUTIFUL women are all in Better Homes and Gardens! What a compliment! You are lucky to have such a wonderful husband!

tara said...

Well... Michelle Pfeiffer is on the cover of Good Housekeeping this month... that's about equivalent to BHG, right?! He is very sweet.