About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

House update

Here are some pictures of our house update. I can't find my camera (one of the casualties of the remodeling chaos), so hopefully these pictures taken with my phone suffice.

Kitchen BEFORE:



Kitchen AFTER:



Living Room BEFORE:

Living Room AFTER (new carpet, paint, and no window treatments):

Piano Room Before:

Piano Room AFTER (not too many changes, just the floor, rug, and different plant in the corner):

I don't have a "before" of the master bathroom (picture off-white walls, and white cabinets), but here is the AFTER:


Hopefully I will have more pictures of the master bedroom and guest bathroom soon. They are still works in progress. :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We love it! Can't wait to see it in person!