About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Spirograph


One of the gifts I was so excited to give this year was a vintage spirograph set to Emily. (I got it off Ebay and I think it was from the 1970s). I had one as a kid and loved it. But once Emily opened hers and tried to use it I realized she may be a little young for it. So I played with it. And had so much fun. Merry Christmas to me I guess. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a trip. We had and loved some of those!

Michelle Pyne said...

I think I experienced the same thing when we got a spirograph - at first the kids didn't appreciate it very much, but I loved the patterns it made. I am impressed at your finished art work! It is soo pretty and reminds me of quilts.