About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Vacation's Over


Summer, Lydia, and Emily ready for school. This is a big year for Summer-- she is starting kindergarten!!! Lydia is a big 4th grader and Emily is a sweet 2nd grader.


McKenna with her best friends, Alyse and Kelsie, waiting for the MIDDLE SCHOOL bus. Excuse me while I go and cry. :)

Actually, I'm excited for all of my girls. They seem to have great teachers and I know they are all going to learn a lot this year.

Now it's just me and Chloe holding down the fort around here. It's a little lonely, but I am really looking forward to having my house stay clean for more than 2 minutes at a time.

5 comments:

Shana said...

Oh Jessi!! They are looking so grown up!! :( They are so gorgeous!! I didn't realize that Lydia and Brayden are going into the same grade!! And seriously... JR HIGH!?? I don't like those days!! They are sooo hard. I hope she does good!! Those were not good times for me! :( I am sure she will do great though!!
It will just be Presley and I as well until I have this baby. I am wondering how I am going to entertain her all day long? My boys do a great job at that. lol

Topsy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Angela Draper said...

I can't believe that school has already started and that your girls are getting so old. What beauties they all are! What will you do with only one at home?!

MiandMiksmom said...

Wow...when I see your girls, it makes me realize how fast mine are growing up too! I hope they have a great year...and I'm sure they will!

Michelle Pyne said...

The first day of school is always so exciting! It looks to me that those young women are ready to learn. It's going to be a great year!