About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The library

I have always wanted to have a library in my house. And ever since we moved into this house 8 1/2 years ago I have wanted this room to be our "music room" and "library." And now finally it gets to fulfill the measure of its creation. :) For my birthday I got a bookcase and was able to move most of my books down from the attic. It's a happy, happy day!

When I was younger I wanted to own books and books and books. But now I only want the best books. I won't buy a book unless I have already read it and love it enough to read again.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I love that the Twilight books are front and center! :-)
I'm with you on the buying thing. I used to want a huge library, but now I am happy to support the local public library instead.
Congratulations on your new bookshelf!

Michelle Pyne said...

Happy new bookshelf to you! I think it looks great.

Shana said...

Looks sooo great! :) Glad you have your library now!!