About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another baby quilt

One of my friends is pregnant with her 8th child. She's not due until May, but I couldn't resist getting a head start on a little baby quilt for her. They are SO FUN to make. And every time I make one I learn something. This is the first quilt I've machine quilted with my walking foot and I was amazed at how easy it was. Still not quite as cool as free motion quilting, but I was happy with how it turned out.

8 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE the colors!

Sally F said...

Very nice! Is a walking foot just the regular foot or is it a special one?

Jen said...

I love the monochromatic red, and the quilting looks great!

Elaine said...

I love it!!Lucky friend, lucky baby.

Michelle Pyne said...

That turned out great! The quilting is perfect. Love it!

Shana said...

You have quite the talent there Jessi!! :) I wish I had it! It is a gorgeous quilt!!!

Natalie said...

so.very.jealous. of your friend. especially because red is my favorite color.
lovely - almost makes me wish i was pregnant - almost. :D

Michelle said...

that quilt is AWESOME! Great job!