About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Among the many, many things I am thankful for this year, first and foremost I am thankful for my Savior. Every time I ponder on the multitude of gifts and blessings he has bestowed upon me I marvel with awe. The idea that he has taken upon himself all of my sorrows, sins, pains, and disapointments and then willingly gave up his life is beyond comprehension. Every good thing in my life is because of him. And I will be forever grateful for his life and sacrifice.

2 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

Thank you for sharing your gratitude to the Savior with us. He truly is the Light and Life of the world. He is the Source of Love and Happiness and Joy. I am looking forward to celebrating his life this coming month.

Topsy said...

Just wanted you to know that I shot some photos of Baby J in your sweet cap and blanket. Still cute from Nathan and cherished. I lost your email address though. Do you still have mine? email me.