About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Monday, October 01, 2007

High School Q&A

SENIOR YEAR MEME
1. Who were your best friends? Connie, Dustin, Karen, Kelly, AD, Alethea (the whole gang).... and if I'm being honest, Brian S*. I was also great friends with my sisters & brother.
2. What sports did you play?cheerleading (but we were good!!)
3. What kind of car did you drive?a red Nissan truck (oh, the memories....)
4. On friday nights what were you doing? cheering at football games or basketball games, hanging out at Dustin's, Kelly's, or Karen's.
5. Were you a party animal? No.
6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir my freshman year I think, but had moved on to other things by 12th grade.
8. Were you a nerd? pretty much. But I was a cool nerd.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way. I was as goody-goody as they come. (Although I did skip class a lot...)
10. Can you still sing the fight song? YES
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Potter. She is still one of my favorite people in the whole wide world.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Burger King, Safeway, somebody's house
13. Name the school's full name? Winston Churchill Highschool
14. School mascot? Lancers
15. School colors? red, blue, red, blue, white white white white white white
16. Rival high school? South Eugene
17. Did you go to prom?
3 times!
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I actually loved high school, but you could not pay me to go back!
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
dinner with my family at a really nice restaurant, walking down the aisle in my cap & gown, playing pool with Jeremy L* at the all-night party (I think because I have a picture of us together).

21. Favorite memory?I have lots of great memories from high school. Winning the state basketball championship was pretty cool, sitting out on the "Rock", yearbook & leadership class, having FUN.
22. Were you in any clubs? I think I was in about everything but the Latino student union.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? I think I already answered this.....
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
yes, but to my credit I don't think I was exactly healthy in high school (unless 5'8" & 120 pounds is healthy)
25. Who was your senior prom date? Brian S*

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? We already had it and it turned out to be really fun... although I realized that the people I really wanted to see were the ones I had already kept in touch with.
27. Who was your home room teacher?I don't think we had home room, but I pretty much lived in the yearbook room.
28. Who will re-post this after you?I hope you all will!
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? good question. To be honest, the boys I dated liked me a lot more than I liked them. I did date Jason S* for most of my junior year, so I guess he would qualify.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Connie & Dustin... and Christmas cards to everyone else.
31.Did you win prom queen or king? Not prom, but I was Homecoming Queen :)
32. Where did you work in high school? TCBY

33. What were your grades? I got 3 B's my entire high school career (in math), but I wasn't near being top of our class. We had 8 people with 4.0's!
34. What was your dress style? comfortable
35. What year did you graduate?1995

8 comments:

Kami Hall said...

That's fun! I love the pictures!

Michelle said...

What a fun post. I liked reading your answers and seeing high school pictures!

Shana said...

This is fun! I bet it was fun to remember back to HS. And cute pics, you have always been so gorgeous... and still are! :)

Michelle Pyne said...

This brings back so many fun memories of your high school years!! Now I want all my little kiddos back!

Chris said...

You don't look a day older than you did in high school!!! I love learning things about others. Fun post!!

Sally F said...

Jess, that was so fun to read! I had forgotten all about Bryan S. And good old TCBY! Loved that place! I was sad that I graduated before Churchill won state, I bet that was so fun!

Natalie said...

the photo of you in the white dress is like seeing a blond Audra - what lovely women you both are!

MiandMiksmom said...

I had no idea about some of this stuff..how fun!