About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Photo Log

I know you have just been dying to see pictures from our trip to Utah, so here goes.....

Abbi & Chad's reception was BEAUTIFUL. It was held in an amazing garden and we got to mingle and enjoy it. It was so fun to visit with family and friends-- some we haven't seen in years. Plus, the romance of the evening was so sweet. Abbi & Chad make such a darling couple.

After the wedding we drove to a cabin up Fairview Canyon for the H* family reunion. I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone together (I count on Audra to be our designated family photographer), but here are a few shots to give you an idea of how we spent our time.


David, Mike, my Uncle Cless, Adam, and his girlfriend, Jessie, and I took a sunset hike up a hill by the cabin. Hiking up the near 90 degree incline was worth it!!

We also spent an afternoon swimming. My kids were going through pool withdrawls so it was good to get them back in the water.

By far, the biggest thrill was going on the swing up the hill by the cabin. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but the swing is chained between two trees and then flies out over a hill. It seriously feels like you are flying!!!

It was also so fun watching my kids get to know their cousins. (Actually, they're MY cousins and my kids' first-cousins-once-removed, but who's counting).

And a trip to Utah would be incomplete without a visit to Temple Square. We had to take a "this is now" picture in the same spot David and I did when we got married ten years ago.

Overall it was a perfect trip. I've fallen in love with my family all over again and am missing them so much. Thanks to everyone who made our time in Utah so special!!

8 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

How fun Jessi! I have my cousin pictures from Utah too, and my kids think my cousins' kids are their cousins...fun! The wedding pictures are beautiful. Let's get together next week if you're not going out of town for the 4th.

Shana said...

I love all of these pictures!! Everyone looked so good! I am glad you guys had such a great time. I am so glad we got to see you a few times!!!

Kami Hall said...

Those pictures are darling! You have a such a cute family! I'm so glad we had a chance to see you!

Michelle said...

What great pictures! It was fun to meet you! I am glad you had a good time up at the cabin and made it home safely to GA!

Audra said...

That collage is so pretty! Really, wasn't the reception just beautiful!

Chris said...

It was so fun to see all of your family. It looks like you had a fun time in Fairview. We were there this weekend. The wedding was so gorgeous too. Abbi looked so beautiful.

Kjirsten said...

Neat pictures! We want you to come back and do it all over again. We miss you.

cpcox99 said...

Jessi - it was so fun getting to know all of you while you were in Utah. I'm glad we're related now - in a round about kind of way. Thanks Abbi and Chad!! Hopefully we'll see all of you soon!