About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our Catch

Yesterday Audra and her boys found the cutest little frog. Today we found the cutest little turtle!!

It had made its home in our strawberry patch and was living the good life sampling strawberries. We relocated him to the woods behind our house and are sure he'll be happy. (The girls will also toss him a few strawberries every once in a while so he'll feel at home.)

7 comments:

Abbi said...

Oh I love turtles! And he is so cute!!

MiandMiksmom said...

He is so cute! I love it that he found your strawberry patch. BTW, why are mine not ripening????? Is it not time, or did I do something wrong??????

Diana said...

love turtles, love frogs!

Audra said...

It's so cute, I could just eat it up! I get so excited with these little nature finds!

Michelle Pyne said...

How wonderful!! I didn't know you could even find turtles in the wild any more! Put him together with Audra's froggy and you have an unbeatable treasure!

Shana said...

HOw much FUN!!!! I am jealous! :)

Kimberlie said...

That turtle is way cute! My kids would absolutely love finding something like that!