About Me

My photo
Mom of five lovely daughters, wife of one dashing man. Born in Utah, grew up in Oregon, live in Georgia.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Books!

I LOVE books and I am hopefully passing this love along to my children. Lydia is having so much fun learning to read this year, and Summer and Emily can entertain themselves with a big pile of books. Some people don't think they have time to read. But I NEED to read. Some days I would rather sit in clutter and expand my mind than fuss about tidying. (And with Emily and Summer's piles of books there is typically clutter to attend to. The piles pictured in the pictures are very moderate compared to usual).

2 comments:

Abbi said...

I love it! I'm so glad we share this love, too! And I do think you are definitely passing it on to your girls.

Audra said...

YAY FOR READING!